Skip to content
Please make sure you read our terms and conditions before placing an order. By placing an order with Sugar Stamp Ltd you are accepting all the terms below;
- All orders are dispatched within 2-5 working days (our working days do not include Saturday & Sundays) this excludes the below;
- Custom vellum paper is dispatched within 15-20 working days unless you have chosen our express option which is 1-5 working days to dispatch. *Please note that if you order standard turnaround vellum paper along with an express turnaround, your order will be dispatched within the standard turnaround time frame. This is due to us being unable to split your deliveries.
- All orders are sent via a tracked service, once your order has been dispatched you will receive your tracking info via email.
- During busy periods such as sales/offers, Christmas, special holidays & pre-order launches our delivery times may take longer.
- If you require your item before a certain date please get in touch with us before placing your order to check this is possible. We will always endeavour to help where we can!
- You must be 18 or over to place an order with Sugar Stamp. IMPORTANT: Our products are not toys, if any of our products are used/given to anyone under the age of 16 then you are fully responsible for the use.
All of our Sugar Stamp Embossers are made from food safe PLA plastic.
- To be eligible for a return your item must be unused, in its original packaging, with proof of purchase and not part of the below list
- Items ineligible for return are;
- Items purchased that are on sale
- Food items such as, Sprinkles, Food Colouring, Food Paint
- Silicone Moulds
- Items that are no longer available to purchase on our website
- Items purchased for occasions that are no longer on sale (if they are available in our sale section a return for the sale price will only be refunded)
- Items that are not in original packaging/used items
- Custom items
- As all of our items are used with food we are unable to accept any returns if they’ve been used due to health and safety purposes.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own returns shipping costs. Shipping costs are non refundable.
- Personalised/custom orders cannot be cancelled if production has already started.
- You have 30 days from the date of receiving your order to process a return.
- We do not accept returns for sale items and personalised/custom orders as this is because the product has been made especially for you.
- Returns cannot be accepted for items that are sold out/are no longer stocked/in the sale. This is due to us being unable to sell this once returned. If you are unsure please contact us to double check.
- Postage & packaging is non-refundable once an order has been placed.
- Custom items are non-refundable.
- Once we have received your item back, we will complete a full inspection and then update you with the status of your refund.
- If you are eligible for a refund you will receive a confirmation email of your refund being processed, please bear in mind some refunds take longer depending on your payment method.
- We do not offer refunds/exchanges on any items that are damaged within your possession.
- If you have not adhered to the above and your item has been used, this will be returned to you with no refund given.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from the total.
- We do not offer refunds on orders returned to us due to any Customs/Tax/VAT/Handling fees that are not paid. It is at the responsibility of the consignee to make sure that these fees are paid in order to receive your order.
- Unfortunately we cannot amend/add to your order once it has been placed, if you wish to do so your order will have to be cancelled and re-placed.
- Your order can only be cancelled if we have not yet processed your order and/or it is within 24 hours of placing your order.
- We cannot cancel pre-orders due to them being made to order.
- If you do wish to cancel please contact us immediately giving as much detail as possible if something needs changing.
- Please bare in mind our team have a quick turnaround time so we will begin production of your order quite quickly.
PRICING & PAYMENTS
- Sugar Stamp Ltd reserves the right to amend/increase prices at our own discretion without notice.
- Prices may change at any time, however this will not affect any order that have already been placed.
- All orders must be paid for in advance, items will not be processed & dispatched until payment is received.
- We accept most payment methods including Paypal.
DESIGNS & COPYRIGHT
- We own the right to all designs published on our website, Facebook & Instagram. They may not be copied or replicated without permission.
- When purchasing from Sugar Stamp the products are for your use only and cannot be resold.
- After designing custom orders we also own the right to this design, which may then be published to our website unless an exclusivity fee is arranged and paid.
- If you wish to own the right to any custom designs made for you, you will be required to pay for the service (exclusivity fee) of designing for our in house graphics designer. You must let us know this before your custom order is placed.
- Our best point of contact is via our contact us page.
- Your enquires are important to us so we aim to respond as quickly as possible, however during busy periods this may take a little longer.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist