Our most popular easter bunny embosser is back! This design has a blank space in the middle so you can personalise your bakes with a child's name. The gap will work with most letter impression sets, depending on the size of the letters used it will fit a name up to 3-4 letters long or it can be used with just an initial as shown on the product photo. This embosser comes included with a matching cookie cutter to cut neatly around the design. Dimensions (approx): 9cm tall x 7.5cm wide.
All our embossers are made using high quality food-grade frosted acrylic. Simply press the embosser into your icing to produce an amazing raised effect. For the best results, follow the steps below;
1. Dust the top of your fondant and the embosser stamp with icing sugar or corn flour to prevent it from sticking.
2. Locate where you want the design to go and place the stamp on top with the engraved side face down (you can also do this the opposite way by placing the fondant icing on top of the stamp, we find this gives a slightly deeper impression).
3. Use a rolling pin to roll over the top of the embosser applying gentle and even pressure so that the fondant can work its way into the raised part of the design.
4. Using the tab at the top, gently pull the stamp away to reveal the design.
5. Use a soft brush to remove any excess icing sugar from the fondant and smooth any imperfections using the tip of your finger in a circular motion.
6. Use a cookie cutter to cut around the design. You can purchase a cutter by clicking here.
Please note: we highly recommend washing your stamp before first use to remove any unwanted dust particles left behind during production.