Hearts And Lips
Hearts And Lips
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free UK shipping when you spend £50
- Free worldwide shipping when you spend £100
Regular price£800 £8.00
Free UK shipping when you spend £50
FREE worldwide shipping when you spend £100
We have some great news! All our embossers are now made from thicker frosted acrylic as standard with no price increase! This means they're easier to use and give more depth to your impressions so you can achieve a professional finish to your bakes.
All our embossers are made from high quality food-grade frosted acrylic. Simply press the embosser into your icing to produce an amazing raised effect. For the best results, follow the steps below;
1. Dust the top of your fondant and the embosser stamp with icing sugar or corn flour to prevent it from sticking.
2. Locate where you want the design to go and place the stamp on top with the engraved side face down (you can also do this the opposite way by placing the fondant icing on top of the stamp, we find this gives a slightly deeper impression).
3. Use a rolling pin to roll over the top of the embosser applying gentle and even pressure so that the fondant can work its way into the raised part of the design.
4. Using the tab at the top, gently pull the stamp away to reveal the design.
5. Use a soft brush to remove any excess icing sugar from the fondant and smooth any imperfections using the tip of your finger in a circular motion.
6. Use a cookie cutter to cut around the design.
This embosser is 8cm x 9.5cm. It has been designed so it can be used with a wide range of cookie cutters available here.
Please note: we highly recommend washing your stamp before first use to remove any unwanted dust particles left behind during production.